If you like sports, betting and Las Vegas, you’ve definitely come to the right place. If you haven’t noticed already, I’m Kelly, and I’d like to welcome you to my website, where you’ll find me blogging about my experiences from events around Vegas, giving out sports picks and posting videos that will allow you to get to know more about me and the Sin City lifestyle.
If you follow me on Twitter @kellyinvegas, then you already know I’m a huge fan of my alma mater Kansas State and love betting college football.
I really enjoy winning parlay bets more than anything and made my “Hottie3Some” famous when I cashed a big moneyline parlay that included winners on Oregon State (+250), Rutgers (+320) and K-State (+475).
Here are some other things you might want to know about me…
- Best Sports Moment: 1997 Fiesta Bowl, solidified my love for football.
- Worst Sports Moment: 1998 Big XII Championship Game, and then again in 2005 learning KSU was -17.5
- Favorite Teams: Denver Broncos & Kansas State Wildcats
- Best Winning Bet: 85/1 3-team money line parlay
- Worst Bad Beat: UNC vs. Louisville, when UNC went for a 2-point conversion for absolutely no reason but to ruin the cover. Not to mention, Louisville had a 29-point halftime lead.
- Best Restaurant: Echo and Rig
- Favorite Music/Bands: Country Music
- Favorite Thing About Vegas: 24 hour lifestyle
- Favorite Travel Destinations: I love to travel. Thus far it’s a three-way tie between Anguilla, Kauai and Italy.